2/28/2011

First post!
Tha name says all. It’s a blog ‘bout guitar in general: effects, amps, pickups, new bands, my band, wood, tubes, speakers… you name it!

My objective here is to share gather some of the trillions of tons of information on the web and put it all under… well… my perspective.

A lil’ bit about me: My name is Raphael and I’m a Brazilian guitar aficionado. I wish I could do that for a living but musicians here don’t have many opportunities to play what they like and make ends meet. I prefer to keep music as a pleasure and should I be palying axé, Brazilian country music (believe me, it’s not as cool as real country music) or crappy Brazilian pop/rock cover, I wouldn’t be very happy. I prefer to have a day job, like everybody, and rock the crap outta my suit for fun.

I like basically classic rock. Everything that is guitar or blues based (or blues, for that matter) have a shot with me. As I write more posts it will be possible to get the idea of what sort of music I like.

I’ll let you know what is like to live in Belo Horizonte and love everything about guitars!

No comments:

Post a Comment